I love posts where bloggers talk about they are currently loving. To switch things up a little and have some fun on this Thursday morning, here are a few random things I'm loving lately.
1. Late sunsets + perfect temperatures make for gorgeous evenings spent walking by the water. I love the nights that I get to do this. It's so relaxing and peaceful.
2. Casa Primi blend coffee beans from the Coffee Tree Roastery on Bloor Street in Toronto is where it's at. So smooth!
3. I've become enthralled with the Game of Thrones Books after being introduced to them about a year ago. I Just finished book two and have started book three. They just keep getting better and better!
4. We planted our bell peppers and tomatoes three weeks ago. The peppers are starting to get nice and strong and the tomatoes are coming along. I've spotted a few flowers already on the peppers.
5. Homemade Greek salads with a bit of a twist. I use a mixture of fresh romain and boston lettuce and add a few black olives, feta cheese crumbles, sliced cucumber, dried cranberries, roasted cashews, and grilled chicken for protein. All dressed up in this balsamic vinaigrette. I had forgotten how much I love Greek salads. I started making them to have for lunch now and then. Dee-lish.
6. This bowl of hot oats for breakfast. Stove top cooked oats topped with chia seeds, almond butter, fresh figs, and homemade granola.
7. Hello camera upgrade! After much research and consideration I finally made a decision and am now working with the Canon 60D.
My fabulous Panasonic Lumix point-n-shoot served me very well. The lens on this camera is fantastic and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to buy a handy lightweight point-n-shoot.
Check out the side by side comparison.